However, there is little innovative new bakery product who was born in Japan. One of them is so popular is melon bread. The name melon bread taken due to its shape resembling a melon skin. Even some bakery or bakeries in the country sakura has created a melon bread with the taste of real fruit melon.
Although it looks rather http://kokimganteng.blogspot.com/2015/05/resep-pastel-goreng.htmldifficult is made, the process of making a melon bread is actually quite easy especially for you who often makes its own bread at home. The following is the complete recipe melon bread obtained VIVAlife while visiting a bakery festival entitled Patissera Trending Pastry Bakery & 2014 Festival in Jakarta some time ago.
Topping ingredients:300 grams self raising flour120 grams butter100 g icing sugar1 eggVanilla to taste
Topping ingredients:25 grams of milk powder
Ingredients: bread425 grams plain flour20 grams whipped cream liquid1 egg50 g granulated sugar200 grams of ice water6 grams of salt30 grams of butter10 g yeast
The stuffing ingredients:250 http://resepsambal.weebly.com/
How to make:
Topping:1. mix all the topping ingredients, mix well.
2. after use, wrap flattened plastic and chill in the refrigerator. Once cool, remove it. Weigh weighing 10 grams and tipiskan.
Bread:1. Mix the flour, yeast, sugar, whipped cream, egg and water ice to kalis.
2. Add the salt and butter. Mix well.
3. let stand for 20 minutes. Weigh each of the 20 gram.
Solution:1. fill bread dough with chocolate. Set Aside.
2. lightly coat the surface of the bread with toppings that have been rolled thin. Press use bread cutter and shape of the diagonal.
3. enter into a sealed container and let sit for 45 to 60 minutes.
4. remove the bread, sprinkle powdered milk and baked in the oven with a temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.